Why We Love It
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Coordinates seamlessly with other items from the Metris C Collection
- All-brass faucet body construction
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Eco Smart: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3.5 gallons-per-minute EcoSmart faucets reduce that need to around 1.5 gpm. The EcoSmart aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
Quick Clean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
ComfortZone: These tall, expansive faucets provide an extra-comfortable hand washing experience. Ceramic cartridges offer smooth, noise-free operation, while a linear flow diagram provides pleasant temperature changes. With more comfortable dimensions you do not have to worry about colliding with anything or slipping through the bathroom with wet or soapy hands.
- Overall Height: 5-1/2" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Deck mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 8" (distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8"
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Hansgrohe Technologies||ComfortZone, Eco Smart, Quick Clean|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
|Lead Time:||5-7 Business Days|
14 Day Hassle Free Return Policy. All merchandise must be returned in new condition. Buyer is responsible for round trip shipping. Please click here for more information.