Mid Century MCL-R3 Ceiling Lamp - White
- Size: 21" from Ceiling to Bend; Approx. 24" from Ceiling to Bottom of Arm
- Arm Lengths: 33.5" , 43.5", 53.5"
- Materials: Iron, Aluminum, Brass Accents
- Color: White
- Bulb: E12 40W x 3
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Adjustable Arms Can Rotate Laterally, Shades Tilt and Swivel 360 Degrees
- Unlike other companies, we don't miss important details that makes this lamp truly classic. Everything from the gauge of the steel to the method of adding the finish to the lamp are accurate to the original. If you are a professional designer or builder, call us and we can provide more specifics to satisfy your project needs.
- An icon of French design originally from Serge Mouille’s iconic 1958 series, this lamp combines dramatic shapes and angles to create a theatrical feel within the room. Consisting of an iron stem and base that attaches to the ceiling, the main features of this piece are the iron curved arms of differing lengths and aluminum ‘chapeau’ (or ‘hat’) styled rotating shades, designed with the intention of supplying as much light as possible. As much a work of art as a source of illumination this piece will look great in modern and contemporary spaces alike. This lamp uses E12 chandelier bulbs to provide the perfect amount of light. Available in white or black.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.