Shipping & Delivery
When do I qualify for free shipping?
• France & Son offers free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
Do you ship outside of the United States?
• Yes, however additional shipping and duty costs may apply. After placing your order, we will provide a quote on the costs for shipping to your location.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, please call us at 1.631.270.4560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote for expedited shipping.
Why are some shipping times longer?
• Some products ship from our own warehouse, but others ship from the warehouses of our distributors. Often, the distribution warehouses have longer shipping and processing times. You can view approximations of these times at the bottom of each product page in the “Lead Time” section.
How are shipping costs determined?
• Shipping costs are determined at a flat rate for different levels shipping. Orders under $99 are $6.99, over is Free, and White Glove Shipping is $349 + 50/ item. Locally we can discount the white glove shipping by ordering through one of our showrooms.
How is my furniture going to be delivered?
• Our basic delivery service includes curbside delivery. White glove shipping is available at an additional cost.
• Small parcel deliveries are usually shipped within 2-7 business days.
• For freight shipments, the chosen carrier will call you to schedule a delivery appointment. We recommend calling the carrier and referencing the provided tracking or PRO number to expedite scheduling. You will receive the carrier info and tracking info in a shipping confirmation email. You may also access this information by calling or emailing our Customer Service team.
• We will require a signature for any shipment over $500.
• Missed Delivery Appointments: If you miss a delivery appointment, you will be charged for any incurred fees. These fees can include, but are not limited to: re-shipment fees, storage fees, and return shipping fees.
What is White Glove Delivery?
• Full service delivery is available through White Glove Delivery. It includes: inside delivery, assembly of product(s), and removal of debris. Additional charges may apply.
What shipping providers do you use?
• UPS, FedEx, various common carriers such as Fedex Freight, GoldCoast or Daylight
Will I be charged for multiple packages shipped in one order?
• Some shipments may need to arrive in multiple packages. If you qualify for free shipping, it is still free for multiple packages. If you have paid for shipping, there is no extra charge.
Will there be sales tax on my order?
• Tax will be collected from the state of New York (where we are located) and from shipping addresses in states with mandatory sales tax requirements.