Why We Love It
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Coordinates with Rohl Bath Suites Collection
- Double handle operation – handles rest on 1/4 turn, ceramic disc valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration – 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Spout Height: 2-2/16” (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-9/16” (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" to 16"
- Flow Rate: 1-1/2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-9/16”
- 3 handles included with faucet
The foundations of Rohl are rooted in family values, integrity, and innovation. In 1983, these values were brought to life when Rohl introduced the design concept that would revolutionize the kitchen as we know it; the pull-out kitchen faucet. Rohl has continually advanced their wonderful selection of faucets and fixtures for the kitchen and bath, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America.
|Lead Time:||2-5 Business Days|
14 Day Hassle Free Return Policy. All merchandise must be returned in new condition. Buyer is responsible for round trip shipping. Please click here for more information.