Quorra 14 Light Chandelier
Earn 1059 reward points!
- D:33'' H:33'' O:77 1/2''
- Fixture Weight: 10.78 lbs
- Steel & Clear Fluted Glass
- 14 Candelabra B10 Torpedo 40w Bulb(s) (Not Included)
- UL Damp Listed
The Quorra contemporary light fixture by Feiss delivers a burst of energy as a completely modern interpretation of a traditional crystal chandelier, with a bit of Mid-Century modern inspiration. Sure to become the focal point of any room, the sculptural, asymmetric starburst silhouette of the Quorra chandelier boasts striated Clear Fluted glass pipes extending in all directions, with lengthy metal rods randomly interspersed between the glass piping, all of which are anchored to a hearty steel hub featuring a new Burnished Brass finish. The scale of this Feiss light fixture is as dramatic as its silhouette. Quorra is available in four sizes: a twelve-light chandelier, a fourteen-light chandelier, a sixteen-light chandelier, and an amazing forty-one-light chandelier with a 48 diameter! Installed as a single statement fixture or in a grouping as a stunning art installation, the Quorra chandelier is ideal as dramatic foyer lighting, contemporary dining room lighting, modern bedroom lighting, as well as a wide array of cool commercial lighting like in upscale restaurants and boutique hotels. Damp Rated, the Quorra could also be used as bathroom lighting or as the crowning touch on a covered patio.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.