Axor Massaud Thermostatic Trim with Volume Control
Earn 705 reward points!
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
Connection Size: .75
Diverter Included: No
Escutcheon Height: 6.75
Escutcheon Width: 6.75
Facuet Type: Bathroom Sink Faucet
Flow Rate(GPM): 6
Handle Material: Metal
Handle Style: Knob
Handle Included: Yes
Installation Type: Wall Mounted
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime Residential, 5 Year Limited Commercial
Number of Handles: 2
Pressure Balanced: No
Scald Guard: Yes
UPC Approved: Yes
Valve Included: No
Valve Type: Thermostatic
Volume Control: Yes
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.