Bauhaus Wire Woman
- Dimensions:12"L x 4"W x 16"H
- Materials:Cast Iron, Iron Wire, Sheet Brass, Painted Gold Details
Man becomes the machine in our Bauhaus figure collection. Inspired by Schlemmer's "Triadisches Ballett", our figurines take Schlemmer's avant-garde aesthetic and the idea of man as machine and shows the heart behind our human impulses. This highly stylized collection illustrates the Bauhaus ethos and displays the human body as abstract art. The play on Schlemmer's fantastic costuming is seen here in each piece. Available in five unique sculptures all constructed from a mix of cast iron, iron wire, and sheet brass, with painted gold details.
- Lead Time: 3-5 Weeks to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Is Available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.