BOMBAY SALON TABLE
The Handbook for Travelers in India, Burma and Ceylon Edition 1874, carries extensive instructions for the minimum amount of clothing, weapons, tents and food needed for an extended voyage in the tropics. Boxes, trunks and chests were packed and hauled on exploration, hunting, or military expeditions that traversed mountains and deserts. Documents and libraries, games and tables, folding chairs and exquisite foods from purveyors to the Queen were taken along. The design and manufacture of furniture fitting all these conditions and ways of travel was both an art and a science. In the rich tradition of 19th C. Army & Navy furniture makers; supplying all corners of the Empire. A coffee table on a stand that knocks-down for easy transport and storage. Eight drawers allow for storage of books, mail, keys, and ephemera. Always practical, decorative, and never boring.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art