Bridle Leather Campaign Chair
Earn 509 reward points!
- Materials: Solid Maple, Bridle Leather, Brass
- Color: Brown
- Size: 22"W x 21.75"D x 35"H
- Weight: 10 lbs
Step back in time with this replica of a 19th century British officer’s campaign chair. Originally used in British camps, this handsome chair will look just as good in your home as it did out on safari. Made to adapt to almost any uneven floor surface, the solid maple turned legs and brass hardware will provide ample support for the seat. The seat and arms have been made of a rich brown, heavy, oiled bridle leather that has been hand-stitched. Whether planning out your next maneuvers or just reading the newspaper, this chair offers a comfortable place to sit.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art