Dixie Clipper Plane with Stand
Net Weight: 2.45lbs
It's 1939. PanAm receives the first Boeing 314, the ultimate in luxury aircraft. Complete with sleeping berths and a real dining salon. It was the biggest plane of its time, carrying 74 passengers. The big flying boats were replaced after the war by land-based planes. With their demise an era of elegance passed that was never seen again. 152 ft wingspan. Five days, sixty hours in the air SFO-HK.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Is Available. Please contact email@example.com for a quote.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art