Dover Chandelier 15 Light - Tannery Bronze
- Fixture Dimensions: 45.5" Height x 36.5" Width
- Base/Backplate: 5.25" DIA
- Electrical Features
- -Bulb Type:  B 60W
- -Voltage: 120V
- -Not dimmable.
- -Socket Type: CAND
- -Bulbs not included.
- Maximum Height: 119.5"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 100"
- Safety Rated: ETL_Dry
- Material: Steel
- Glass Material: Etched Seeded
- Finish: Antique Brass/Brushed Nickel/Polished Brass/Tannery Bronze
The Dover Collection takes classic design and offers its own unique, modern twist. Characterized by its long, sweeping arms, Dover fixtures offer a clean look while remaining fresh and exciting. With our Tannery Bronze finish over its hand-wrought steel frame, you can be sure of a high quality fit and finish that is second to none. This 3-tiered, 15 light chandelier is the largest in the Dover Collection. With its etched seedy glass diffusers, this fixture is perfect for a large room or foyer. It measures 36 ½in. in diameter with a 45 ½in. body height and uses 60-watt (max.) bulbs.
- Lead Time: 7-10 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Is Available. Please contact email@example.com for a quote.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.