Ellen DeGeneres Charcoal / Natural Tribu Area Rug
Earn 429 reward points!
There are currently 8 of 3'-6" x 5'-6" in stock.
There are currently 6 of 5'-0" x 7'-6" in stock.
There are currently 8 of 7'-9" x 9'-9" in stock.
There are currently 0 of 9'-3" X 13' in stock.
Ships in 10-14 days.
- Dimensions: 2'-6" x 9'-9"
3'-6" X 5'-6"
5'-0" X 7'-6"
7'-9" X 9'-9"
9'-3" X 13'
- Pile Height: 0.25
- Weight: 9.26000022888183 lbs
- Color: Charcoal / Natural
- Materials: Wool | Polyester
- Hand-Made in India
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth. Vacuum carefully without beater bar. Professional cleaning recommended. Rug pad recommended for use on hard floor.
Even flat on the floor, the hand-woven Tribu Collection won’t keep a low profile. Inspired by Ellen’s eye for tribal design, these stunning all-over patterns are modernized with trending color combinations. Each design is handcrafted of 100% wool that ensures long-lasting durability anywhere you place it. Crafted by Loloi for ED by Ellen Degeneres.
- Lead Time: 10-14 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Is Available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.