- Dimensions: 46.75"h x 28"dia
- Materials: Wrought Iron
- Finish: Contemporary Gold Leaf/New Gold Leaf/Blue
- Bulb Type:  60 Watt Standard Base E26
- Bulb not included.
- 13ft Gold Cord
- UL Listed
Created in the Color Field tradition of the 1940s, the Graduation Chandelier is a large-scale piece that would hold its own in a boldly designed interior. Nine wide rings of wrought iron in alternating hues of blue are accentuated by small exterior squares as a sophisticated design detail. The interiors of the rings have been treated to contemporary gold leaf and new gold leaf finishes to enhance the glow of the illumination. The Japanese-inspired fixture, is included in our Hiroshi Koshitaka Collection.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.