Gueridon Dining Table - 37" [staff pick]
Earn 658 reward points!
- Size: 28" H x 37.4" L x 37.4" D
- Materials: Solid Ash Wood and Steel
- Finish: Smoked Walnut
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Partial Assembly Is Required
Originally designed in 1949 by Jean Prouve for the University of Paris this dining table features a distinctive and convincing structural clarity only possible from a designer who really knew his materials and paid attention to evolving technical developments. The three-legged solid ash wood base was designed to ensure maximum stability with each diagonal leg slanting outward for equal weight distribution and balance. The steel brace keeps the legs and round tabletop secure. Giving the impression of both sturdiness and lightness this dining table is perfect for any mid-century modern inspired space. Available in 37” and 47”.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art