Hauteville Bar chair by Lyon Beton
- Dimensions: 17.32" L x 16.93" W x 36.81" H
- Seat Height: 30.31"
- Weight: 26.46 lbs
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete
- No Assembly Required
- Do not use abrasive materials or solvents on surface. Apply protective wax or oil regularly.
- Made in France
The Concrete HAUTEVILLE Bar Chair designed by Henri Lavallard Boget for Lyon Béton, draws inspiration from iconic mid-century design with a modern twist. Constructed with a concrete shell and rebar legs, the chair’s composition brings to light the unique qualities of industrial materials and re-purposes the unpolished, raw materials to create a minimal and contemporary chair. Despite the use of unconventional materials, the chair has an incredibly ergonomic and comfortable seat, while ultra-fine sanding gives it a smooth finish. Versatile enough for practically any space, this minimalist design will leave an impression everywhere it goes.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art