Hendrik Chandelier 18 Light - Brushed Nickel
- Fixture Dimensions: 41.5" Height x 50.25" Width
- Base/Backplate: 5.00" DIA
- Electrical Features
- -Bulb Type:  A19 60W
- -Voltage: 120V
- -Not dimmable.
- -Socket Type: MED
- -Bulbs not included.
- Maximum Height: 116"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 115"
- Safety Rated: ETL_Dry
- Material: Steel
- Glass Material: Satin Etched Cased Opal
- Finish: Brushed Nickel/Olde Bronze
Named after renowned Dutch architect, Hendrik Berlage, the Hendrik Collection is a gorgeous family of contemporary fixtures that honor the man who was regarded by many as the in.Father of Modern architecturein.. Much like Berlage himself, The Hendrik Collection is regarded as an intermediary between modern and traditional styles. Classic lines are enhanced with a soft touch of current style cues to work in a number of aesthetic environments. The clean look provided by our Brushed Nickel finish is partnered with the Satin-etched cased opal glass for a fantastic pure and frosted color palate. This massive 18-light, 2-tiered Hendrik Grande Chandelier uses 60-watt (max.) bulbs, measures 50 in. in diameter with a body height of 41 in.. It comes complete with 108in. of extra lead wire and 6' of chain, allowing for easy installation. This fixture must be supported independently of the outlet box unless the outlet box is U.L. listed for the weight to be supported.
- Lead Time: 7-10 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Is Available. Please contact email@example.com for a quote.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.