Indianapolis Grand Prix Spindizzy Red Seat Race Car
Technically skilled enthusiasts of the 1930s loved to race the legendary B.B. Korn cars around the club tracks. Called tether cars or spindizzies, they reached incredible speeds, and inspired thousands to improve and invent. The founder of the B.B. Korn Manufacturing Company, Barney Korn, produced several tether car models that now, as vintage antiques, achieve astounding sums at auction. For the children of his clients Mr. Korn designed and built “The Indianapolis,” a non-powered pre-war giveaway. It was meant to enthuse children and get them to participate in motoring activities. Our Indy ‘toy’ car pays homage to Korn’s legacy with detailed dash, rubber tires, and hand-polished aluminum body.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art