JASON WU SINGLE HANDLE LAVATORY
- Covered under Brizo's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Constructed of metal ensuring durability and dependability for years to come
- Smooth single handle operation
- Features SmartTouchPlus™ technology, allowing water activation with a touch or hands-free
- Mounts in a single hole configuration - one hole required with spout and handles completely separate from trim
- Drain assembly not included - must be purchased separately
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
SmartTouchPlus™: Hands-Free Technology option that expands upon Brizo's SmartTouch™ technology. With SmartTouchPlus™, your entire faucet acts as a sensor so the water starts flowing instantly and effortlessly. It senses your presence within 4” and automatically shuts off within seconds once you remove your hands. It not only helps conserve water, it's perfect for repetitive tasks like washing your hands, shaving, or brushing tasks. For tasks that require constant running water, simply touch the faucet and it will stay on after pulling your hands away. Touch it again and it will turn off. Switching between SmartTouch™ and SmartTouchPlus™ modes is as easy as tapping the faucet 6 times.
TempIQ™: Brizo's TempIQ™ Technology lets you know via LED light color changes when the water coming out of the spout is at a temperature that you're comfortable with. Coupled with the ability to maintain that temperature without sudden changes and a scald guard which prevents the water from ever reaching a higher than desired temperature, this faucet will never leave you shocked by the temperature.
WaterSense® Certified Product: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Brizo's WaterSense® faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation's water resources. First, Brizo's WaterSense® faucets splash less; you won't have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Faucet Installation: 1
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
|ASME Code||A112.18.1, A112.18.6|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Brizo Bathroom Technologies||SmartTouchPlus, TempIQ|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.125|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential, 5 Year Limited Commercial|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.