Teak Wood Naka Dining Table
- Size: 79 L x 33.5-40 W x 30 H
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Materials: Solid Teak, Brass
- Finish White
- Partial Assembly Required
- Each table top has a unique edge shape
Inspired by the mid-century modern designs of George Nakashima, this table will make a stunning addition to any dining space. The free-form tabletop is composed of two planks of bleached teak, reinforced with butterfly joints that ensure durability. The minimal trestle base provides stability while leaving plenty of room for legs. This table can comfortably seat up to eight guests.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.