Marconi Spotlight II
Net Weight: 14.6lbs
Our spotlight dates back to the 1930s and was likely used on a French Navy battleship. By moving slatted louvers the signalman sent short and longer spaced rays of light that could be read by trained sailors in the distance. Morse code uses long and short elements and combinations to convey a message. The elements making up the code were formed by sounds, marks and pulses of varying length. Created in the 1840s Morse code was in use for more than a century and a half. The famous S.O.S. sent by ships in distress (as on the Titanic) was sent by Morse code.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art