Mid Century Fauteuil Direction Arm Chair - Black
- Size: 33" H x 25" W x 26" D
- Color: Black
- Material: Wood, Steel. eco-Leather
- Can be purchased as is or we can upholster it with fabric that you provide
- Weight: 16 lbs
Inspired by Jean Prouve’s original design, this armchair is perfect for mid-century modern influenced dining areas or offices. Prouve’s designs paid attention to evolving technical development which is how steel, wood, and upholstery come together so beautifully in this piece. The powder-coated steel frame features slender front legs and arms and bold geometric back legs that cut a striking figure while providing sturdy support. Thick foam seat cushioning has been upholstered in soft leatherette fabric for the feel of leather with greater ease of care. The oiled solid wood armrests provide a nice place to rest your arms. Not only good for the home, this chair is also appropriate for lobbies and waiting areas. Available in black, olive, brown, and white.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.