292 Hill House 1 Ladderback Dining Chair
- Materials: Steel, Brass-plating, PVC Leatherette, CA Foam
- Color: Brass
- Size: 62.6" H x 20" L x 18.89" D
- Seat Height: 17.3"
- Weight: 10 lbs
- No Assembly Required
A must have for design and decorative arts enthusiasts and historians, this high quality reproduction allows you to have Charles Rennie Mackintosh’s iconic ladderback chair in your own home. Illustrating Mackintosh’s articulation of space this piece features a high back with rows of gently curved bars topped with a grid. Expertly crafted out of stainless steel the brass-plated finish and black leatherette seat upholstery create a truly elegant chair. Towering over any dining table it’s paired with this piece is sure to impress all who see it.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Is Available. Please contact email@example.com for a quote.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art