Block Clock - Blue [50gift]
- Materials: Wood block with white metal face.
- Requires 1 "AA" Battery required not included
- Size: 11 1/2"Dia x 2 3/4"Deep
- Stylish clock from 1947
- Unique shape
- Durable construction
- Handmade quality
Our version of the iconic Block clock looks equally as stunning now and contemporary as when it was first conceived. This great looking clock features wooden blue rectangular "bars" on stems; a beige face and the classic Nelson hour and minute hands in black. Battery operated means a clean installation on the wall with no extraneous wires. The impressive Block Clock, designed by George N. in 1947, is an understated chic accessory for any space. The angular, strong form and vivid colors reflect the key principles of Modernism.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art