Earn 302 reward points!
- Size: 31.5" H x 23" L x 23" D
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Recycled Leather
- Seat Height: 18.7", Arm Height: 25.5"
- Weight: 35 lbs
- No Assembly Required
Inspired by the work of Mart Stram, this piece is an icon of Bauhaus design. Originally designed in 1926 the cantilever chair was revolutionary and instantly inspired other major designers such as Mies Van der Rohe, Eileen Gray, and Marcel Breuer. The design transformed the idea of the domestic interior from bulky and overstuffed to cool, clean, and simple. Tubular chromed stainless steel makes up the simple yet sturdy frame for this streamlined chair. The seat and armrests are made out of soft recycled leather for a touch of responsibly luxury. This classic design will look great in any modern or contemporary space.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.