Mid Century Wegner Shell Lounge Chair - White Leather
- Size: 29.4" H x 35.8" W x 32.3" D
- Seat Height: 14.5"
- Materials: Plywood, Oak Veneer, Semi-Aniline Italian Leather
- Color: Cream White Leather, Natural oak
- Weight: 40 lbs
- No Assembly Required
Though Hans Wegner’s original 1963 production of the Shell Chair was not incredibly popular, once rediscovered in the 1990s, this piece has become an icon of mid-century furniture design. With this contemporary reproduction you can find out for yourself why it’s become such a hit. Sometimes called the “smiling chair”, it achieves its floating lightness from the wing-light seat and arching curves of its tapered legs. Though it only has three legs, it is incredibly stable, with the legs being constructed out of a continuous piece of bent plywood. The padded cushions and reclined angle make this chair supremely comfortable to sit in. The top-grain leather upholstery makes it even more luxurious. The beautiful walnut veneer and enchanting curves make this chair beautiful to look at from all sides and angles. Available in black, white, or brown.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.