CH24 Wishbone Y Chair - White
- Size: 28.5"H x 20.88"W x 20.5"L
- Seat Height: 17"
- Material: Solid Beech Wood, Paper Cord
- Danish design from 1950
- Exclusive craftsmanship
- High-quality materials
- Also Available in Following Colors: Black, Natural, Walnut, and White
Designed in 1950, the CH24 Wishbone Y Chair is one of the most recognized pieces by the acclaimed Danish designer Hans J. Wegner. The CH24 chair or "Wishbone Chair" as it is often called due to the shape of the back, is a light chair and even being an armchair, a relatively small piece of furniture. The curved hind legs and the semicircular top rail together with the elegant Y-back endows the chair with a gracious and welcoming air. His work focused on the principles of functionality and simplicity, creating modern and practical everyday products. This replica is a construction of the Y-Chair makes for a strong, lightweight design. Simple and beautiful, the iconic chair is one of the most popular furniture pieces of the 20th century. Hans Wegner's furniture is based on the principle that good material and good craftsmanship go together hand in hand. Although he worked with many different materials, old and modern, he loved wood above all others. His furniture is the strongest possible symbol of the union of industrial design and craft-based production.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Is Available. Please contact email@example.com for a quote.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art