Coconut Chair - Orange
- Size: 32.6 H x 41 W x 32.25 D
- Materials: fiberglass shell, stainless steel legs, wool blended fabric (85% Wool, 15% Nylon)
- Finish: Glossy White Shell
- 1955 Mid-Century Modern Design by George Nelson
- Custom Colors Are Available - Call for Info
This chair is typical of 1950s design and is distinguished by formal clarity and the fact that it uses a minimum of materials. Nelson himself compared it to a coconut cut up into eight sections. The outer fiberglass seat shell is white, the inner is one-piece orange upholstery fabric in a wool blend. A true modern classic.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art