DAW Fiberglass Arm Chair - Glossy - Ivory "**PICK UP ONLY**
For a shipping quote contact email@example.com.
The DAW arm chair is a high quality reproduction of the classic 1950's design. This chair is made to be chic but also comfortable. The chair features durable wood legs, non slip feet, and built in arm rests for both support and comfort.
The Charles and Ray E.' believed that “design is a method of action,” so they constantly updated their work as new materials became available. Their Molded Plastic chairs were originally designed in metal, and entered as a prototype in MoMA’s 1948 International Competition for Low-Cost Furniture Design. They then changed the material to fiberglass in 1950, and today the chairs are made of recyclable polypropylene. However, the fiberglass model has been brought back due to high demand. The smooth, glossy finished seat comes in a variety of brilliant colors. Held atop rich walnut stained legs with chromed steel supports, this chair is as gorgeous as it is functional.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art
- This prodcut can be picked up at our warehouse from 10-5 EST M-F
- Please allow us a few days to process and prepare your order
- Please call to confirm that it's ready: 631-270-4560
- Pickup Location: 1966A Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale NY 11735
- If you want us to ship this item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote