DAW Fiberglass Arm Chair - Glossy - Ivory "**PICK UP ONLY**
The DAW arm chair is a high quality reproduction of the classic 1950's design. This chair is made to be chic but also comfortable. The chair features durable wood legs, non slip feet, and built in arm rests for both support and comfort.
The Charles and Ray E.' believed that “design is a method of action,” so they constantly updated their work as new materials became available. Their Molded Plastic chairs were originally designed in metal, and entered as a prototype in MoMA’s 1948 International Competition for Low-Cost Furniture Design. They then changed the material to fiberglass in 1950, and today the chairs are made of recyclable polypropylene. However, the fiberglass model has been brought back due to high demand. The smooth, glossy finished seat comes in a variety of brilliant colors. Held atop rich walnut stained legs with chromed steel supports, this chair is as gorgeous as it is functional.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Is Available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art