DAW Molded Plastic Armchair - Black
- Materials: Polypropylene Thermoplastic, Wood, Metal
- Color: Black
- Size: 31.88" H X 24" L X 24.88" W
- Arm Height: 26"
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Partial Assembly Required
- Available in Many Colors
- Colors and bases can be mixed-and-matched. Contact Customer Service for details
An icon of mid-century modern furniture design, this high-quality reproduction of Charles and Ray Eames’ DAW Arm Chair is a great addition to any home. Originally designed in metal and then produced in fiberglass, this chair is made out of a polypropylene shell that achieves the matte finish the Eames’ always desired. The deep seat and waterfall seat edge provide comfort by taking pressure off of the sitter’s thighs. The seat is supported by Eiffel legs that use a wood and steel assembly. Like all of the Eames’ work, this chair is an iconic art piece, yet also incredibly practical. Available in a variety of colors.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Is Available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art