DSR Chair - Metal Legs - Ocean Blue
- Chic design from 1948
- Great seating comfort
- Selection of vibrant colors
- Size: 32" H x 18.5" W x 21" D
- Must be Purchased in Quantities of 2
Known as the Eiffel Chair, the DSR (Dining height Side chair Rod base) is one of Charles Charles and Ray E. most popular classic designs, characterized by its smooth lines, contrasted with the detailed rod design of the legs. The DSR was created in 1948 and it was the first industrially manufactured plastic chair. This quality replica comprises an organically shaped bowl seat supported by a welded wire base - a recognizable feature of Charles Charles and Ray E. work. The high-back structure provides seating comfort as well as an elegant visual profile. The DSR Chair is not by Herman Miller Inc. France and Son is in no way affiliated with Herman Miller Inc.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Is Available. Please contact email@example.com for a quote.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art