Fiberglass DSW Dining Chair - White with Walnut Legs - *PICK UP ONLY*
- Size: 27" H X 23.63" L X 26.75" W
- Materials: fiberglass(matt), stainless steel, wood(solid walnut)
- No Assembly Required
Otherwise known as the Eiffel Chair, the DSW side chair (Dining height Side chair Wood base) is one of Charles Charles and Ray E's most popular and iconic designs. Characterized by smooth lines, which contrast with the crossed metal rod design of the legs. The DSW side chair was designed and created in 1948. This quality mid-century reproduction comprises an organically shaped molded fiberglass seat that is supported by a welded steel wire base, which is a recognizable feature of Charles and Ray E's designs. The curved, high-back shape provides comfort and elegance. The DSW Chair is not affiliated with or produced by Herman Miller Inc. France and Son is in no way affiliated with Herman Miller Inc.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Is Available. Please contact email@example.com for a quote.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art