Mid Century Girl Clock - Secrets
Earn 19 reward points!
- Size: 11.5" Diameter x 2" D
- Materials: Glass, Metal
- Color: Black & White
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Battery: 1 AA (Not Included)
Inspired by the popular plates of Italian artist Piero Fornasetti this clock features the face of the operatic singer Lina Cavalieri. As much a work of art as it is a clock, this piece is the perfect cheeky accent for any room. The battery operated quartz movement keeps time running smoothly.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art