Mid-Century Fiberglass Chaise [staff pick] free shipping
- Size: 33.88"H x 59"W x 33.5"D
- Material: Hand thrown Classic Fiberglass frame,
- polished stainless steel supports, and a solid American walnut wood base
- Finish: Hand polished fiberglass in Matte White
- No Assembly Required
This is "La Chaise", a chair designed by Ray and Charles Charles and Ray E. in 1948 for MoMA's International Competition for Low-Cost Furniture Design. Ironically, it was too expensive to produce in large quantities until 1990! he sweeping, soft lines and original form create a strong modern accent in the room. Lean back in this masterpiece of style and feel the curves mold around your body.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art