Mid Century Basculant Sling Chair [staff pick]
Earn 549 reward points!
- Size: 25.2" H x 24" L x 25.5" D
- Seat Height: 15.16"
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Weight: 56 lbs
- No Assembly Required
Inspired by the original 1928 design by the collaboration of Le Corbusier, Charlotte Perriand, and Pierre Jeanneret, this reproduction will bring Bauhaus style to any room. An ultra-modern take on traditional British officers’ chairs, this piece proved that chairs don’t necessarily need to have padding or excessive amounts of fabric. Instead this modern chair exposes all aspects of the frame, arms, seat and back. The shiny stainless steel frame is both sleek and sturdy while the vegan-friendly leatherette seat and armrests provide comfort. Cords running underneath the seat lend both support and comfort. The functional elegance of this chair makes it ideal for any modern space.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art