LC10 Square Low Coffee Table - Large 55"
This simple yet sleek coffee table is a perfect fit into any modern mid-century decor. The four polished steel legs add support and shine to the low 55" coffee table.
This stylish coffee table was first designed in the late 1920's by Le Corbusier and Pierre Jeanneret, and has been a classic of Bauhaus design ever since. The table is defined by its simplicity, which uses a minimal amount of materials. The structure of the table is made with four polished steel legs that attach to a matte black steel frame, and are topped by a large, tempered glass top. The low profile of the LC10 allows it to fit into any modern, contemporary, or mid century decor, without distracting or drawing too much attention.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art