LC4 Chaise Lounge - Black Leather
- Size: 31.88" H x 24" W x 59.88" D
- Seat Height: 15.4"
- Materials: Leather, Stainless Steel, Powder-coated Metal
- Color: Black
- Weight: 45 lbs
- No Assembly Required
Perhaps one of the most iconic Bauhaus designs, the LC4 Chaise was originally designed in 1928 by the trio of Le Corbusier, Charlotte Perriand, and Pierre Jeanneret. Working under the idea that form and function should serve relaxation, they created a chair later dubbed “the relaxing machine.” Since it mirrors the curves of the body, practically any angle is comfortable for sitting. The stainless steel frame provides stability while allowing the seat to look as though it’s floating above the supports. The additional bolster pillow provides extra head or neck support, making this chair great for reading. This reproduction of a modernist icon is a must for modern design enthusiasts. Available in black leather or pony.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Is Available. Please contact email@example.com for a quote.
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art