Carrara Marble Tulip Dining Table - 36" Round
- Size: 28.5" H x 36" Diameter
- Seats: 2 People
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Materials: Solid Carrara Marble from Italy,
- Cast Aluminum Base, NOT fiberglass which does not last long
- Finish: Glossy White Base, Polished Marble Top: White with Grey Veins
- Partial Assembly Required
- Each slab of solid quarried marble is unique and entirely natural with a pencil beveled edge
- The solid marble is natural and un-sealed
One of the most recognizable designs of the 1950s, this reproduction is inspired by Eero Saarinen’s pedestal collection. Saarinen used the smooth lines of modernism to clear up the “slum of legs” that he felt plagued most furniture design, and to give the pieces of the pedestal collection appearance of being a single unit. Unlike some who use fiberglass, our high-quality reproduction features a cast aluminum base strong and durable enough to easily hold the smooth marble tabletop with pencil edged bevel. Polished to perfection the Carrara style marble top, and glossy white base will brighten any room. A classic of industrial design, this dining table is a must for mid-century modern design enthusiasts, and will look great in any modern eat-in-kitchen or breakfast nook. Pair with the tulip side or arm chair for the ultimate in modern style.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.