MCL-SP5 Five Arm Spider Ceiling Lamp
- Overall Size: 33.5" H x 55.12" Diameter
- Arm Lengths: 28.75", 39.37", 46.46", 46.46", 55.11"
- Materials: Steel, Brass
- Finish: Matte Black, Brass
- Bulb Type: (5) E12 60W (Not Included)
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Partial Assembly Required
- Features Adjustable Shade Positions
A stunning French icon, this ceiling lamp is a memorable piece from French designer Serge Mouille’s iconic series. Dramatic shapes and angles create a theatrical feel within the room, making this lamp as much a work of art as it is a source of illumination. Consisting of a steel stem and base that attaches to the ceiling, the main features of this piece are the steel curved arms of differing lengths and aluminum ‘chapeau’ (or ‘hat’) styled shades. All five arms are perfectly positioned to target as much space as possible, adding a touch of practicality to a legendary design. With rotating shades, you can direct the light as desired. The entire piece is coated in a black matte lacquer, with only the interior of the shades finished in white to maximize the bulbs reflective qualities. Designed with the intention of supplying as much light as possible, this ceiling lamp would be a head turning centerpiece in any room.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.