Organic Arm Chair - Grey/Taupe Polypropylene Shell - [new product]
- Size: 36" H x 24.6" W x 28.5" D
- Seat Height: 18.3"
- Materials: Polypropylene Shell, Solid Beech Wood legs
- contract grade
- Color: Gray/Taupe shell
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Partial Assembly Required
Originally designed by the Eames' and Eero Saarinen, the Organic Chair was a winning design in the Museum of Modern Art's 1940 "Organic Design in Home Furnishing Contest" but production of the winners was cancelled at the outset of WWII. Now available through high quality reproduction, this chair features solid wood legs supporting an organic, sculptural seat designed to comfortably cup the human body. Though designed in the mid-century this piece has a timeless quality that allows it to look just as great in contemporary interiors as it does modern ones. Available in white, gray, or beige.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art