Organic Chair - Grey Twill [staff pick]
- Size: 33.5 H x 25.5 W x 28.8 D
- Seat Height: 18", Arm Height: 25
- Material: Polyester Blended Fabric (55%Polyester+45 Acrylic) with SOLID Wooden Legs
- Some Minor Assembly is Required (Legs)
- Form Fitting, Comfortable Padded Upholstery
- contract grade
Originally designed by the Eames' and Eero Saarinen, the Organic Chair was a winning design in the Museum of Modern Art's 1940 "Organic Design in Home Furnishing Contest" but production of the winners was cancelled at the outset of WWII. Now available through high quality reproduction, this chair features wooden legs supporting an organic, sculputral seat, designed to comfortably cup the human body. The polyester blend upholstery is available in numerous colors, with swatches available upon request.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art