The Organic Chair High Back - Blue - *Free Local Shipping Only*
Earn 302 reward points!
- Size: 41.75"H x 33.85"W x 32"D
- Seat Height: 18.12"
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Color: Blue and Walnut
- Materials: Polyester Fabric, Wooden Legs, Fiberglass Shell
- Some Assembly Required
A winner of MoMA’s 1940 “Organic Design in Home Furnishing” contest this chair originally designed by the Eames’ and Saarinen was unable to be put into production due to the onset of WWII, but now you can have this iconic piece of mid-century modern design in your own home. Solid walnut legs provide ample support for the sculptural fiberglass seat that organically cups the body. Soft polyester upholstery covers the fiberglass shell to ensure comfort. The high back adds neck support making this chair great for sitting and reading a favorite book. With a design that was ahead of its time this chair continues to be an eyecatcher in any decor, from modern to contemporary. Available in numerous colors with swatches available upon request.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art