Mid Century PK22 Easy Chair - Black
- Size: 29" H x 27" W x 25" D Seating Dimensions:
- Seat Height: 13"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Materials: Aniline Leather, Stainless Steel
- Color: Black, Brushed Steel
- Weight: 28 lbs
- No Assembly Required
Inspired by Poul Kjaerholm’s original mid-century modern design, this chair features a simple, clean outline and elegant, slender profile. Awarded the Grand Prix at the 1957 Milan Triennale, this piece was an immediate commercial and critical success. This high-quality reproduction allows you to easily have the award winning design in your own home. The durable stainless steel frame provides ample support for the supple aniline leather seat. This highly stylish piece will look good with almost any decor.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.