Mid Century Platner Dining Table
- Size: 27.5" H x 54" Diameter
- Materials: Stainless Steel, 15mm Tempered Glass
- Finish: Polished Steel Base, Clear Glass Top
- Weight: 143 lbs
- No Assembly Required
Inspired by the original 1966 Platner Collection designed by Warren Platner, this dining table captures the iconic Modernist era style. Both elegant and whimsical, the stainless steel wire base was designed to resemble a shiny sheaf of wheat. The design provides not just a unique look, but also full support and stability for the tempered glass tabletop. Beautiful, stylish and functional this piece will be a hit in any modern interior.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.