Standard Chair - Black with Grey Upholstered Seat
- Size: 32 H x 20 W x 17 D
- Seat Height: 19.5"
- Materials: Steel with Polyester Upholstery
- Finish: Glossy Black Frame
- Mid-Century Jean Prouve Design
- Comes Fully Assembled
This sturdy and contemporary chair is a designed with the icon Y base -- a hallmark of the French modernist Jean Prouve -- which emanates both form and function. Just like its namesake, it has a special je ne sais quoi, which makes it a contemporary solution for any space. Chairs take the bulk of their stress on the back legs. The architect, engineer and designer Jean Prouve applied this simple concept into his design for the Standard Chair: while sleek steel tubing suffices for the front legs, the back legs are made of thick, high volume, hollow sections that transfer the primary weight to the floor. This chair is constructed with welded steel and bent plywood, with an real oak veneer. The frame is powder coated black to resist rust.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art