- Size: 29.5" Diameter
- Materials: Bent Plywood and Aluminum
- Color: Natural
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Battery Quartz Operated, AA (Not Included)
Inspired by the George Nelson Associates’ original mid-century modern design, this beautiful wall clock captures the joyfulness of the 1950s. Recalling the intricate beauty of nature, plywood is expertly bent to resemble the delicate petals of a sunflower. The aluminum hands and dots help subtly mark the time. Stunning from every angle, this clock will look great in modern and contemporary spaces alike. Available in natural or black.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art