Eileen Grey Table **PICK UP ONLY**
For a shipping quote contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Size: 22-30 H x 20 W x 20 D
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Material: Brushed Stainless Steel, Tempered Glass
- Finish: Polished Steel, Clear Glass
- Distinctive Bauhaus design from 1927
- Adjustable Height
- Partial Assembly Required
This height-adjustable table from 1927 is one of Eileen Gray's most rational designs and reflects her desire for functional perfection. Originally conceived as a bedside table for the guest room in Grays famous E. 1027 house in Cap Martin (her sister was fond of breakfast in bed), it is also useful as a side table in living rooms, office reception areas or, (thanks to durable materials), on the terrace. Its purist aesthetic complements a wide range of furnishings and settings.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art