Tulip Side Chair
- Size: 31.50"H x 19"W x 21.25"D
- Seat Height: 18.5
- Material: ABS Molded Plastic, Aluminium Base, Fabric covered high density foam seat pad
- Finish: Glossy White Seat and Base
- Black/ Red Reversible covered cushion
- Minimum Order Qty of 2 Pieces
Designed by Eero Saarinen in 1956, this mid century classic is one of the most recognizable designs of the 1950's. The simple designs was Saarinen's solution to the "slum of legs" in furniture design, and eventually won the MOMA award in 1969. The revolutionary design consists of a sturdy aluminum baser, a durable ABS shell seat, and a soft, high density foam reversible seat pad. Additional seat covers are available in orange, blue and purple, and the seat can swivel around a full 360 degrees. Finished in a glossy white, this modern classic will be the perfect addition to your home.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art