Mid Century Wheel Clock [new product]
Earn 99 reward points!
- Size: 16.5" Diameter x 3.5" Depth
- Material: Solid wood construction with Aluminum Accents
- Big, Bold, and Bright silver hands for easy reading
- High accuracy quartz movement
- Mid-Century Design Inspired by George Nelson
Originally designed in 1961, George Nelson's Wheel Clock was a highly successful consumer product, as well as an iconic piece of high design. The use of pure color and bold graphic forms makes this clock as compelling today as it was half a century ago. This clock combines a group of espresso stained wood spokes that are arranged as hour markers; with silver accents around the ends, and big silver arrow hands to make it easy to read. The high quality quartz movement is powered by one 'AA' battery.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.