Wire Chair with Seat Pad DKR.5 [new product]
- Product Dimensions: 17"L x 18"W x 34"H
- Seat Height: 17"H
- Materials: Steel, Polyurethane Pad
- Color: Black, Chrome
- Weight: 12 lbs
Inspired by the Eames’ original 1951 design this high-quality reproduction is the perfect fit for mid-century modern design enthusiasts. After perfecting their molded plastic chairs Charles and Ray turned their attention to working with welded wire. What they ended up with was this chair which features lighter-gauge wire doubled over the rim to sandwich heavier inner wire. The seat sits upon an Eiffel base for added stability. With an organic and airy silhouette this chair helps keep the flow of a room open and not weighed down. This piece will look great in modern and contemporary spaces alike.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art