Hunting Chair [staff pick]
- Size: 27 H x 28 W x 35 D
- Seat Height: 11.5
- Material: Solid Walnut with Full Grain Saddle Leather
- Finish: Natural Walnut
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Design by Borge Mogensen
One of Borge Mogensen's more unusual chairs. He designed the Hunting Chair in 1950 for the autumn exhibition of the Copenhagen Cabinetmakers' Guild, whose theme that year was 'The Hunting Lodge'. The frame is made of oak while seat and back are of butt leather with adjustable straps - a rustic and masculine combination that Mogensen developed later in other pieces such as the Spanish Chair.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art